VETO SA: (LAST UPDATE: 14-September-2020)
Any natural person visiting the site pages or using the Services for brevity purposes is hereinafter referred to as "Personal Data Subject" or "Subject".
The management and protection of your personal data is governed by the terms of this notice and the relevant provisions of both Greek and Community and international law on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the Decisions of the Personal Data Protection Authorities. Any future changes to this regulatory framework will be the subject of this report.
This Policy is an integral part of the General Terms and Conditions of Use of and as a whole. The Company, in its capacity as Data Controller, may from time to time modify its Terms and Policies, including the PPPD, in whole or in part, at its absolute discretion. Any modification hereof shall take effect as soon as the amended Policy is posted on the Website. We encourage you to periodically verify its content.
In any event, as long as you continue to use our Website and its services and the services of our Online Store after modifications have been made to the above, you will be deemed to accept these modifications without reservation. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, as may be amended, you must discontinue using our Website and our Online Store.
We also encourage you to read the Cookies Policyand General Terms and Conditions of Service of our website, which contains detailed information about the terms of service we provide. Some services may be subject to specific legal requirements and regulations. In these cases, we will ensure that we provide you with all the information you may need at any time.
The Company is not responsible in any way for the terms of the Protection and Management of Personal Data of other web sites, to whom you may be able to link through this site.
For any clarification, question or legal requirement regarding your privacy and the processing of your personal data, you may contact us at any time by sending a request to our Customer Service by emailing the request to [email protected]or by sending in writing letter to the address of the Company's registered office. If you wish, you can also contact the DPO by sending a letter to the "Personal Data Protection Officer" by mail.
Personal Data Processor: "VETO ANONYMOUS TRADING INDUSTRIAL COMPANY OF CLOTHING AND FOOTWEAR" March 25, 12, Tavros, 177 78, Greece VAT ID: 997799860 / TAX SERVICE FAE PIRAEUS Email: [email protected]
2. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
2.1. DEFINITION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data means any information that refers to the data subject, that is, any information that refers to any natural person to whom the data refers and whose identity is known or can be ascertained. Such information as required by law and relevant European provisions, such as name, address, date of birth and sex of the member, cell phone number, email address and usage data, such as for example username, password and IP address.
2.2. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
The Company does not require any personal information from you to simply browse our online store. However, the Company, while browsing or using the services offered by our website, collects and processes browsing data through cookies that relate solely to your buying habits.
The categories of personal data that the Company collects and processes when you visit / browse the Website and Online Store are as follows:
- we collect the necessary Personal Data, which in accordance with the Law and the General Terms and Conditions of Use and the General Terms of Transaction, are deemed necessary to complete, execute and ship your order. These include, but not limited to, Name and Surname, Email, Communication Phone (landline and mobile), Product Shipment Address (street, city, postal code, country), Order Billing Address, Date Birth, Gender and Payment Details like Credit / Debit Card Mask, Benefits Card Details etc. and the Document Type you want to issue (Receipt or Invoice). In case you request an Invoice Issue you will be asked for your company details such as Company Name, VAT, TAX SERVICE, Activity, Head Office Address and Contact Phones (fixed) and mobile).
- We collect your email address when you sign up for our Newsletters to send you newsletters, its products / services, any offers etc. If you choose to subscribe to our email newsletter, the email address you provide will be forwarded to mailchimp.com, which provides us with email marketing services. We consider mailchimp.com to be a third party data processor (Section 2.5 below). Your email address will also remain in the mailchimp.com database as long as we continue to use mailchimp.com's email marketing services or until you explicitly request deletion from the list. You can do this by using the delete links in any of the email newsletters we send you. As long as your email address remains in the mailchimp.com database, you will receive periodic email updates from us.
- we collect and process Personal Data, such as Name, Surname, Email, Telephone, and Your Order Code, which you provide to us when contacting our Customer Service, to ensure that we can communicate with you in order to assist with your current orders and to inform you of new products / services. If you choose to contact us using the Contact Form on the Contact Us page, none of the data you provide will be stored by this Site or transmitted / processed by any of the third-party data processors set forth in Section 2.5. Instead, the data will be sorted into an email simply for you to reply to.
- We collect your Name and Surname, your e-mail address, Password, Gender and Date of Birth when you register as a Member of our website and opening an Account to complete your purchases from our online store.
- When collecting your phone orders we collect Personal Information such as Your Name, Last Name, Shipping Address, Your Email Address, Your Contact Phone etc. and everything that is required by law to complete, execute and ship your order.
2.3. PURPOSE OF COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data you provide when you visit / browse the pages and services of our website are exclusively intended and processed and for the following purposes only:
- to complete and execute the product purchase contract offered by our website. Upon completion of your purchase, you will be required to have the necessary Personal Data to ensure the performance of the contract, such as payment, necessary anti-fraud checks (in cases of credit / debit card payment), billing, shipping product and any return management
- for the provision of our website services through your registration on the Website and the use of services intended for Registered Users / Members only. Registration to the Website is possible through the introduction of specific Personal Information, necessary to verify the Identity of the Underlying Personal Data and the evolution of the services offered to registered users. To this end, the Company may collect, with respect to each service and its features, the necessary Personal Data for the development of the service requested by the Personal Data Subject
- for sending Company newsletters and commercial communication of our products and services, so that you are informed of innovations, new arrivals, exclusive products, and promotions
- for communicating with us, and managing your requests through our Customer Service
- to improve the services provided. Always with your consent, we may use your contact information as part of conducting market research and general satisfaction surveys to improve our services and relationships with our users
- for the purposes of statistical surveys and data analysis in aggregate format in order to understand how users interact with and use the our website , improving our products and services
In the above cases, the processing of your Personal Data is considered legitimate as it is intended to execute a contract with us or to provide a specific service that you have requested.
This information may not be used by any third party without complying with applicable provisions.
2.4. PERSONAL DATA PRESERVATION PERIOD
The Company processes your personal data throughout the life of the contract and after any termination or termination for any period of time specified by the applicable legal framework.
In particular, your personal data processed by the Company must be kept for as long as it is necessary for the purpose of the processing for which they are processed and / or the applicable legal framework.
Upon expiration of this period, the data shall be kept in accordance with the applicable institutional framework for the period provided for by the termination of the business relationship or for as long as is necessary to defend the Company's rights before a court or other competent authority.
2.5. PERSONAL DATA ACCEPTERS AND PURPOSE OF TRANSFERING THEM
Your Personal Data is processed by the Company that has the capacity of Personal Data Processor.
For organization and operation requirements related to the provision of products and services from our website, the Company may forward your personal information to representatives and / or its subcontractors for the purpose of supporting, promoting and enforcing your business relationship with it, but always under conditions that fully ensure that your personal information is not undergoing any unlawful processing, that is, other than the purpose of transmission in accordance with the above.
The Company reserves the right for the above purposes to transmit your Personal Data:
- to the Courier companies that our Website works with, as set out in the General Terms and Conditions, to ensure that the products you select from our website are shipped to you.
- credit card providers to process payment by order to ensure that the products you choose from our Website are shipped to you.
- to third parties, natural or legal persons, who may provide on behalf of the Company promotional and marketing services of the Company and its products or services
- or our third-party partners who provide technical services such as web hosting and technical support services
All partners, agents and / or subcontractors have been evaluated and selected by the Company for their proven reliability and capability and all comply with the legislation set out in the above paragraphs. If any of them are based in countries outside the European Union, your Personal Data will be transferred with the guarantees set forth in the Law.
The Company and our website will not sell or otherwise transmit or otherwise disclose the personal information of its Website Entities to third parties, except by the above, without the consent of the Subject, with the exception of the application of relevant legal requirements to the Competent Authorities only. The records kept may be communicated to the Competent Judicial, Police and other Administrative Authorities upon their lawful request and in accordance with any applicable laws. In addition, in the event of a statutory order, service order or formal preliminary examination, our website and the Company reserve the right to release the relevant information of the corresponding service.
2.6. BACKGROUND CONSENT
2.6.1. Sign Up as a Member - Create an Account
When you sign up as a Member, if you enter your Member Account into your Personal Data, you agree that our website will use this data for all the uses needed to successfully complete the transaction between you.
2.6.2. Order Completion
When you complete your order, if you enter your Personal Data, you agree that our website will use this data for all necessary uses to successfully complete the transaction between you. In addition, you acknowledge that our website will use this data for potential refunds to you in the event of any exercise by you of the Right of Withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions.
2.6.3. Marketing and Advertising Actions
By subscribing to the newsletter service of our website you agree that our website will process and use your personal information for promotional purposes, such as sending us emails with general information or advertising (newsletters) about the Company, its products and services.
If you so wish, our website will waive your use of your Personal Data for advertising purposes, provided that you request or you follow the deletion procedures from the list of registered members who receive newsletters. You can at any time send a relevant email to the [email protected] or configure or delete the Newsletter Mode following the procedures set out in each email newsletter you receive from us.
The Company must, by law, report to the Personal Data Protection Authority any unlawful breach of the Website's Personal Database or any third party data processing database to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is obvious that personal data stored in an identifiable format has been compromised.
2.6.4. Processing for fraudulent acts
By completing a transaction at our website you agree that if there is reasonable evidence, and if the circumstance so requires, our website will have the right to collect, process and use all data necessary for disclosure, including the discontinuation of fraudulent bids, as well as details of any other illegal or unconventional use of our website.
2.6.5.Transmission to Legal Services in the event or in the absence of a Legal Order
As data transmission is not permitted by law, you consent to the transfer of your personal data to law enforcement and supervisory authorities for the necessary protection against risks to state and public security and the prosecution of criminal acts.
2.7. TRANSFER AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Transfer of Personal Data between the our website and your browser is encrypted and delivered via HTTPS.
Your data is stored on our servers in a secure location.
2.8. BACKGROUND, INFORMATION AND DELETION RIGHTS
The provision of your Personal Data is a contractual obligation. Keep your free will and choice as to whether or not to disclose your Personal Data to us, but in the absence of the required data, it will not be possible for our Company to conclude or execute the Sale Agreement and your requests.
In the event of a Product Sale Agreement by our website the Subject's data will be processed for the sole purpose that the Company will be able to fulfill its legal obligations and may comply with the tax provisions and applicable law to which it is subject.
You are free to decide whether to enter into a Sales Contract with us or not to disclose your data. If, however, you enter into a Sale Agreement your Personal Data will be necessary and processed to fulfill these legal obligations to which the Company is subject.
The Company performs the following processing of personal data only in the event that the Personal Data Subject has given its explicit consent:
- conduct marketing, polls and market research
- analyzing the browsing and consumption habits of the environment through the use of the Personal Data Subject Profile, with the sole purpose of creating a better shopping experience and personalizing it on our Site.
Providing your Personal Data for such activities is completely optional. You are free to provide or not provide your Personal Data for this purpose, but in the absence of these the Company will not be able to perform marketing and advertising activities, polls and market research or analysis of your habits.
After verifying your identity, you have the following rights as Personal Data Subjects:
Right to update:
The COMPANY must inform you of the processing in which it submits your data, such as what data it processes, for what purpose, for how long it holds, using clear and simple wording.
Right of access:
You have the right to receive confirmation from the COMPANY whether or not your personal data is being processed and, if so, you have the right to access that data.
Right of correction:
You have the right to require the COMPANY to correct any inaccurate personal data and to fill in any missing data.
You have the right to request from the COMPANY the deletion of personal data, which may be satisfied if certain conditions are met.
Right to limit processing:
You have the right to obtain from the COMPANY the restriction of processing provided that certain conditions are met.
Right to object:
You have the right at any time to object to the processing of personal data concerning you. The COMPANY should in this case cease processing unless it demonstrates compelling and legitimate reasons that override your interests, rights and freedoms as a data subject or for the foundation, exercise or support of legal claims.
Right to human intervention in decision-making through automated procedure:
You have the right to ask the COMPANY not to subject, where appropriate, to a decision-making process solely based on automated processing, including profile development, which produces legal effects that affect or substantially affect you with similar way.
You have the right to ask the COMPANY to obtain your personal data provided in structured, commonly used and machine-readable formats, or to transmit it to another provider.
To further facilitate the exercise of your rights, the COMPANY shall ensure that internal procedures are developed to respond promptly and effectively to your requests.
At any time, you reserve the right to be informed or even objected to further processing of your information in accordance with applicable data protection laws. To this end, your request should be addressed in writing to the Company and our website or by sending relevant email to the address [email protected]or by phone at the Customer Service Department by calling 210-48.39.480 daily from 10am to 6pm (except public holidays).
We respond to your requests free of charge without delay, and in any case within (1) one month from the time we receive your request. However, if your Request is complicated or there is a large number of your Requests we will inform you within the month if we need to receive an extension of another (2) two months within which we will respond to you.
If your Requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular due to their recurring nature, the Company may impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or performing the requested action or refusing to follow up on the Request.
This text may be modified over time, so we encourage you to periodically verify its content.
2.9. NOMIGATIVE REFERENCES AND USEFUL LINKS
Users / Customers' personal data is processed by our website, which is also used by the Company, which also uses its Headquarters in the EU and subject to the terms of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation, and the European and Greek regulations on the processing of Greek personal data and audits by the competent Hellenic Audit Authority.